October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Think Pink in October and show your support by buying beauty products that give back to charity.
Estée Lauder has announced the launch of its Breast Cancer Campaign Beauty Box. The limited edition Beauty Box contains products worth over £91 and will help fund the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF), the world’s largest private funder of breast cancer research.
The box includes;
• Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask 30ml
• Clinique All About EyesTM 15ml
• Clinique Chubby StickTM Moisturizing Lip Color Balm, Super Strawberry 3g
• Origins Original SkinTM Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay 15ml
• Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base 7ml
• Bumble and bumble Prêt-à-Powder 14g
• Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara 4ml
• GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD Clearing Treatment 15g
The Estée Lauder Breast Cancer Campaign Beauty Box launching Monday 2nd October is priced at £25, with £15 from each sale going towards BCRF. Available at stores nationwide and www.esteelauder.co.uk